- June 7th – 11th : starts 9am Monday
- Price £475 for 5 days includes sea kayak guiding and coaching, excludes travel to venue, accommodation, equipment hire, and food
- Based at Llwyn Ffynnon campsite, LL53 6UY / other accommodation nearby
- Varied and beautiful coastline with cliffs and tidal areas
- Kayak and equipment hire available
- In collaboration with Anita Daimond from Sea Môr Kayaking
The Llŷn Peninsula offers the sea kayaker interesting coastlines to explore from steep rocky cliffs, off-shore islands and beautiful beaches. With a choice of north or south coast, with and without tidal flow we can find areas to paddle in most weather conditions.
The itinerary will be determined by the weather and the ability of the group. We can provide led trips, coaching or a mixture of both during the weekend.