- Format: two day trips based at the Argyll Sea Kayakers Cove campsite at Cuan ferry near Oban
- Skill level: intermediate with some previous experience of paddling in tidal waters and crossing eddy lines
- Price: no cost!!! – part of the Scottish Sea Kayaking E-group calendar
- Paddlers are expected to be self-sufficient in terms of kayaks and kit and come prepared with maps and personal safety kit. There won’t be any formal coaching but group safety aspects will be looked after.
Options for the two days include:
- Exploring the coastline and islands of the Sound of Luing which includes Belnahua, Lunga, Fladda and the Eilean Dubh isles. We’ll work with the tides and weather permitting – always a memorable day out.
- Exploring this moving water locations of Cuan Sound or the Grey Dog, using the tides to our advantage
- Circumnavigations of the Isle of Kerrera or the Isle of Seil
- Taking shelter on east coast of Luing and Shuna if too windy.