Are you looking to improve your skills or explore the local coastline or both? An individual day on the water can be tailored to match your skills level and experience. Usually based near Edinburgh, I can travel within reasonable distance.
A typical day on the water might look like:
- Timings: Meet 10am finishing by 4pm (these are approximate)
- Locations: always chosen with weather and tides in mind, usually Edinburgh coastlines, sometimes inland lochs/canals, North Berwick, East Lothian, Firth of Forth, the Forth Bridges, the Cumbraes, Isle of Bute, Loch Lomond, Helensburgh.
- Suitable for: beginners to intermediate
- Prices: £85 per person (Minimum two people),
- Private 1-1 days are £150.
- Kayak and kit hire available for £15 pd. (Not possible currently due to COVID restrictions)
Post-lockdown there are some restrictions on what coaching is possible, please read the getting back to paddling guidance.
Dates available: More dates coming for July!
une 12 – booked,
June 13, 14 – spaces
June 16, 17 – booked
June 19 – booked,
June 20 – spaces
June 25, 26 – booked
June 27 – booked
July 1, 4 – spaces
Contact me using this form letting me know what you’re looking for and dates!