Are you looking to improve your skills or explore the local coastline or both? An individual day on the water can be tailored to match your skills level and experience. Usually based near Edinburgh, I can travel within reasonable distance.
A typical day on the water might look like:
- Timings: Meet 10am finishing by 4pm (these are approximate)
- Locations: always chosen with weather and tides in mind, usually Edinburgh coastlines, sometimes inland lochs/canals, North Berwick, East Lothian, Firth of Forth, the Forth Bridges, the Cumbraes, Isle of Bute, Loch Lomond, Helensburgh.
- Suitable for: beginners to intermediate
- Prices: £85 per person (Minimum two people),
- Private 1-1 days are £160.
- Kayak and kit hire available for £15 pd.
Please read the COVID paddling guidance.
Contact me using this form letting me know what you’re looking for and dates!