Enjoy a residential week developing your sea kayak skills amongst wonderful west coast sea scapes and islands.
Level: Strong beginners, experienced group paddlers and intermediate paddlers who have gained skills on flat water and light winds and are looking to develop and consolidate skills and confidence in bigger waves and stronger winds.
Not sure? Read this guide to skill levels to help you decide if this is right for you.
Over the course of the week, we aim to cover:
Paddling in wind and tidal areas including breaking into and out of the flow, rescues, trip planning, journeying,
- Dates: 22-28 May 2021
- 5 days of coaching and day trips
- Small ratios
- Locations: west coast near Fort William
- Residential , self-catering
- Price: £tbc – will be in region of £600 excluding travel to and from venue, food.
- Kayak equipment hire is available
Booking will be available soon. To enquire please get in touch.