Are you looking to take your kayaking onto the next level?
A weekend aimed at paddlers who have gained skills on flat water and light winds and are looking to develop and consolidate skills and confidence in bigger waves and stronger winds.
25-26 April 2020Sold out – more dates coming – add your name to waiting list
- Timings: Meet 0930am finishing by 4pm (these are approximate)
- Locations: always chosen with weather and tides in mind, most likely using the Edinburgh area coastlines, .
- Suitable for: paddlers who are already comfortable on flat water looking to build skills and challenge themselves in some wind and waves
- Prices: £160 for weekend. £85 per day.
- Kayak equipment hire is available for £15 pd
To book or enquire please complete this form and I’ll be in touch.
This course is FULL – add your name to the waiting list