Are you looking to take your kayaking onto the next level?
Aimed at paddlers who have gained skills on flat water and light winds and are looking to develop and consolidate skills and confidence in bigger waves and stronger winds. Read this guide to skill levels to help you decide if this is right for you.
- Dates: 17-18 April 2021, 8-9 May 2021
- Timings: Meet 0930am finishing by 4pm (these are approximate)
- Locations: always chosen with weather and tides in mind, most likely using the Edinburgh area coastlines, .
- Suitable for: paddlers who are already comfortable on flat water looking to build skills and challenge themselves in some wind and waves
- Prices: £85 per day.
- Kayak equipment hire is available for £15 pd
To book please complete the form