- Date: 21-22 April 2018
- Format: two day trips based at the Argyll Sea Kayakers Cove campsite at the Cuan ferry near Oban
- Skill level: intermediate/advanced
- Price: no cost!!! – part of the Scottish Sea Kayaking group calendar.
Options for the two days include:
- Exploring the coastline and islands of the Sound of Luing: working with the tides and weather permitting – a great day out.
- The Grey Dog: exploring this moving water location and using the tides to our advantage
- Circumnavigation of the Isle of Kerrera or the Isle of Seil
- Taking shelter on east coast of Luing and Shuna if too windy.