- Format: two day trips based at the Argyll Sea Kayakers Cove campsite at Cuan ferry near Oban
- Skill level: intermediate
- Price: no cost!!! – part of the Scottish Sea Kayaking E-group calendar
- Paddlers are expected to be self-sufficient in terms of kayaks and kit and come prepared with maps and personal safety kit
Options for the two days include:
- Exploring the coastline and islands of the Sound of Luing which includes Belnahua, Lunga, Fladda and the Eilean Dubh isles. We’ll work with the tides and weather permitting – always a memorable day out.
- Exploring this moving water locations of Cuan Sound or the Grey Dog, using the tides to our advantage
- Circumnavigations of the Isle of Kerrera or the Isle of Seil
- Taking shelter on east coast of Luing and Shuna if too windy.