A weekend aimed at paddlers who have are new to sea kayaking and those who want to refresh skills at the start of the season.
- Date: 28-29 March 2020
- Timings: Meet 0930am finishing by 4pm (these are approximate)
- Locations: always chosen with weather and tides in mind, most likely using the Edinburgh area coastlines
- Prices: £160 for weekend. £85 per day
- Kayak equipment hire is available for £15 pd
During the weekend will aim to cover:
- launch and landing safely in your sea kayak
- moving forward efficiently
- turning and manoeuvring your kayak
- understanding how your sea kayak works
- safety and rescue
- gaining confidence
- paddling in a group
To book or enquire please complete this form and I’ll be in touch.