- Focusing on improving sea kayaking skills
- Explore the local coastline
- Tailored to match the needs and wants of the participants
We will focus on skills needed to paddle on the sea, in wind and waves. Usually based near Edinburgh, I can also travel within reasonable distance.
A typical day on the water might look like:
- Timings: Meet 10am finishing by 4pm (these are approximate)
- Locations: always chosen with weather and tides in mind, usually Edinburgh coastlines, sometimes inland lochs/canals, North Berwick, East Lothian, Firth of Forth, the Forth Bridges, Cumbraes, Isle of Bute, Loch Lomond, Helensburgh.
- Prices: £160 per person
Kayak and kit hire available for £15 pd – you can order this in the shopping basket stage