Sea Kayaking coaching and guiding
- Three days sea kayaking coaching and guiding
- 7th-9th September 2019
- Cost: £250 per person. (price excludes accommodation and food)
- Small groups supported by two female coaches
- Equipment included
- Suitable for: beginners to intermediate kayakers.
Come and join us at Carry Farm on Argyll’s Secret Coast for a sea kayaking weekend. We’ll be a small group of female paddlers aiming to enjoy some coaching and paddling in the famous Kyles of Bute and surrounding waters. The two female coaches will love to share their coaching skills and knowledge to build your confidence on the water incorporating journeys on the sea to explore the fantastic local area.
The weekend will aim to cover:
- launch and landing safely in your sea kayak
- improve your forward paddling
- turning and manoeuvring your kayak with ease
- cope with windy conditions
- safety and rescue
- gaining confidence
- paddling in a group
Accommodation and location
The weekend is based at Carry Farm, near Tighnabruaich, Argyll, on the shores of the Kyles of Bute, and under two hours from Glasgow. The bunkhouse is just £20 per night, and offers a simple, quality accommodation with large kitchen and social area. The venue also offers camping, or luxury lodge accommodation. Visit Carry Farm www.carryfarm.co.uk to see for yourself.