A weekend aimed at paddlers who have are new to sea kayaking (Absolute beginners/beginners) and those who want to refresh skills at the start of the season. Read this guide to skill levels to help you decide if this is right for you.
10-11 April, FULL
- 24-25 April 2021, more 2021 dates will be added.
- Timings: Meet 0930am finishing by 4pm (these are approximate)
- Locations: always chosen with weather and tides in mind, most likely using the Edinburgh area coastlines
- Prices: £160 for weekend
- Kayak and equipment hire is available for £15 per day
During the weekend will aim to cover:
- launch and landing safely in your sea kayak
- moving forward efficiently
- turning and manoeuvring your kayak
- understanding how your sea kayak works
- safety and rescue
- gaining confidence
- paddling in a group
To book please complete the form