Are you looking to take your kayaking onto the next level?
A weekend aimed at paddlers who have gained skills on flat water and light winds and are looking to develop and consolidate skills and confidence in bigger waves and stronger winds.
- Date: 25-26 April 2020
- Timings: Meet 0930am finishing by 4pm (these are approximate)
- Locations: always chosen with weather and tides in mind, most likely using the Edinburgh area coastlines, .
- Suitable for: paddlers who are already comfortable on flat water looking to build skills and challenge themselves in some wind and waves
- Prices: £160 for weekend. £85 per day.
- Kayak equipment hire is available for £15 pd
To book or enquire please complete this form and I’ll be in touch.
This course is FULL – add your name to the waiting list