4 day trips from campsite base
- 27-30 August 2018
- 4 days sea kayaking and exploring around Loch Sunart, Loch Moidart
- Based at Resipole campsite, Loch Sunart
- Suitable for improver/intermediate kayakers with some kayaking experience, including paddling in winds up Beaufort Force 3
- Open to all paddlers (over 18’s only)
- Price £320 per person (price excludes accommodation and food)
The are has a lot to offer the visiting sea kayaker, ranging from sheltered coastlines, crossings to islands and exposed headlands and ruined castles.
On the land, Loch Sunart is known for its beautiful ancient oak woodlands where there are many walks to explore. If you have the energy, Ben Resipole, the highest peak on the Ardnamurchan, is on our doorstep.
You should be capable of paddling in winds up to force 3-4 for short periods. We will have plenty stops for lunches and rests. Please ask if you are not sure whether you have suitable experience and opportunities for coaching will be available.
Kayak and equipment hire is available.
Small group size.
To book please get in touch with me on the Contact Me page. A 25% deposit is required to secure booking.
Equipment and kit list:
- All personal paddling equipment
- Kayaking equipment can be hired if prearranged
- Personal camping kit
- Lunch box, water bottle, flask
- Spare dry clothes for taking in the kayak each day
- Midge repellent and midge head net – essential!